OF KOR'GALL

PortalHomeCalendarGallerySearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsFAQLog in

Share | 

Enhancement shammy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Neixx

PostSubject: Enhancement shammy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Ey, was sent here by Daedallus, who told me to apply for this guild, im in a need og a PVE guild, and Daedallus told me you are in need of an enhancement shammy.

Got 5.3 in GS if you can use that for anything, otherwise you are welcome to try me out to see if u think im usefull, or would make an useful addittion to ur Guild.

Shammy Name, Neixx

Enhancement shaman.
Back to top Go down
Zaila

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shammy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:49 pm

To start with, use our Application form o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daedallus

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shammy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:28 pm

First fill in the application form below please, before we process your application.

Thanks!

Daedallus, Shaman Classleader

Application format
Character name:
Character race:
Character class AND SPEC:
Character level:
Character professions:
Character profile: [url]...[/url]

Something about yourself.
Your name:
Your age:
Your location:
Your interests:
Additional info:

Something about your motivation.
What is the main reason you play WoW?
What is the main reason you want to join Divinity?
What was your previous guild en why did you leave it?
What do you expect from Divinity?
What times do you play on average?

Knowledge of the game
What is the greatest weakness of your class?
What is the greatest strength of your class?
Raiding experiance instances done ?

Additional info
Tell us anything you want here, convince us about taking you in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Neixx

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shammy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Character name: Neixx
Character race: Draenei
Character class AND SPEC: Shaman, Enhancement, Resto OS
Character
level: 80
Character professions: Enchanting/skinning
Character profile:

Something
about yourself.
Your
name: Simon
Your age: 21
Your location: Denmark
Your interests: Various sports, computer and IT in generel, got a bread spectre of interests.
Additional
info:

Something about your motivation. Well have plenty of motivation, always like to try and get better gear, but also like helping others getting it. There is days or weeks where im not online as much tho, and thats when im with my GF, it should be possible to arrange something so i'll be able to raid even when im with her, if really needed. otherwise when im with her im not online. But we live far from eachother which means we wont be together for some weeks and then we are together for a week or 2 it varies, if it's a problem just let me know, then we either work something out, or you can just try and find another enhancement shammy who has more time than me.. Smile
What
is the main reason you play WoW? Cause it's entertaining, and good way to be social without, having to go to the pub or the disco.

What is the main reason you want to
join Divinity? : I need a PVE guil, like raiding, and im not very much into PVP tho it's a PVP serv. I heard u needed an Enhancement shammy and hoped i could fill ur spot.

What was your previous guild en why did you leave it? Dont have a lot of Guild Xp, have been in a lvling guild for sometime, just to have ppl to grp with for low instances and such. Been in 2 supposed PVE guilds, but both got disabandoned.

What
do you expect from Divinity? Dont expect much, hoping to meet some nice ppl, and make some new friends, hoping for alot of raiding also.

What times do you play on average?: In Week days i varies from between 10-16(start) noon to 1-3(end/bedtime) night/morning, weekends its between 12-14(start) noon and 3-5(end/bedtime) night/morning.

Knowledge
of the game: Hmm Dont have a shitload of knowledge, havent really used the time to follow up on the full lore behind the game, but have been palyin alle Warcraft games up till this one, so have a little knowledge.
What
is the greatest weakness of your class?: Hmm think a shaman is a pretty allround class, tho is does not let out as much DPS as i was hoping for when i started. and that i think is a weakness, but as enhancement and elemental, there is still some benefit to have both an ele and an enh shaman in the grp due to totems and crit/Ap buffs. Im still trying to read up on the class and shaman in general, and any advice or correcting is more than welcome.

What is the greatest
strength of your class?: i think the greatest strength of my class may be the passive buff we supply, eventho, the strength+agi totem has been made more or less useless due to DK's horn of winter.

Raiding experiance instances done?: Well i have done ICC 10 and 25. done till Council, never downed them. So have done from Marrow to and with Rot and Fester. Other than that, i think i have done all other raids in Wotlk, except TOTGC.
Back to top Go down
daedallus

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shammy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Alright application looks fair. Considering your possible future raid attendance, basically, the more you raid the higher rank you get, and the better chance you have on getting good loot. So it's entirely up to you how much you raid, although an active enhancement shaman would be nice. Expect invite shortly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaila

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shammy   Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:22 pm

that is a really good application!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shammy   

Back to top Go down